♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, August 6, 2010

Driving to my friends house with kids

Last night my two girls and I went to my friends house for a get together. First , I picked up Che, Shanen, and Shawn they live 5 minutes away from our house. So anyway, Joey and Joel didn't go with us they were having fun playing checkers together. My son always spend time with his Daddy he never go with me he just go with me when we go to the park. Well, Girls are awesome..I always take my girls wherever I go and they enjoyed it too...

My friends really enjoyed my baby Jolaine everyone wanted to hold her. We got home last night around 11pm lol. Joey opened the door he waited for us (sweet). Joel was snoring out loud lol..
We had fun visiting my friends last night.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1