♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Texas Independence

                        Got up this morning went downstairs and ate breakfast. Grandpa made us breakfast. He's very nice. Thanks Grandpa. After breakfast we headed to Washington on the Brazos. We got there around ten in the morning. We walked around and around. The best part of the day was lunch haha... I got me a texas kaboobs it was really really good the price was really really good to it was eight dollar per stick wow ha, we are getting broke...Daddy and Joey and Jolaine got sausages for five dollar each. I got me a lemonade for five dollar a cup shhh don't tell Daddy he dosn't know haha. Well  I wish I have known the coke was one dollar each. So after I drank the lemonade Jodel got cokes which is cheaper. Crazy I wish I can sell those there I will probably get rich quick by selling lemonade for five bucks a cup.


                          Anyway, we had a great time. It was a good day good food loved it. Good memories. But, guess what I am gonna tell yah, we got home I went upstairs and said ahhhhh glad I am here home I can sleep now then Jodel was telling me Joanne threw up in the floor and carpet downstairs. Ohhhh poor Joanne and poor Daddy and grandma cleaned the floor and I am glad I am up already up bcause I don't wanna clean nasty threw up hahaha... Don't read this Daddy okay..


                         I am so tired now I am gonna pass out...chika later again. bye

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1