♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

37 Weeks and 1cm dilated!!!

We went to the doctor this morning and I am already 1cm dilated. I am getting close lol. The doctor asked me if I want it to induce the labor or just wait when the baby comes well, for me I am not sure what I am going to do. I guess I would rather wait I don't know I have to ask my husband about this first. I have a feeling that the baby will come out sooner maybe November 4? hmmmm..well I guess I am just going to wait.

My next appt. is on wednesday again October 28 at 9:15 Am. I like to go to the doctor's office early so I'll be fast...

My two kids are doing great we ate at Long Jhon Silver lunch time. I hope Mom will be fine we are all affected of the problems we are facing right now. I hope that God will help us.

1 Comment:

Nova said...

girl, i love your blog, love red so much. lol..and your preggy too? aper!!! i'm preggy too.. what are you having? too long for me to get back here... add my 2 more blog

spices of life:http://tioapril.blogspot.com

angels in my life:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1