♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Busy Mommy

I am pretty busy here right now. I am folding clothes here while waiting for the laundry to be done. The dishwasher is going from last night dirty dishes. I am cooking benignet while waiting so I can have delicious desert later. My two girls are watching tv right now and my son is playing on the computer. I am going to feed my baby in a minute she just woke up.

I am pretty busy today. While doing it, I am here in my laptop on and off facebooking, blogging etc.

2 Comments:

Angels in my Life said...

aguy kalami sa dessert..benignet man jud.. panghatag nya ug naa pay salin

DA6 said...

heheeh sagdi luto ko usob, tagaan taka..ipadala nako sa mail heheheh bitaw uy..

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1