♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Old Farmhouse

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson

My husband and I bought the old farmhouse of our dreams and we’re hoping one day to be able to turn it into a bed and breakfast. The idea of having guests in and out of our home and serving them delicious meals makes me oh so happy! We’ve made a lot of improvements to the home so far but we’ve still got a lot of work to do including adding on that wraparound porch we’ve both been wanting for years. There’s nothing more satisfying than getting a job completed, though, like last week when I researched at http://www.securitychoice.com and now we’ve got the new alarm installed. My mother is going to come up and help us decorate the place since I don’t really have a good eye for that type of thing and once we’re done with that we’ll get the necessary permits and get this bed and breakfast running! It’s been a long time coming but there’s no stopping us now, we’re on a mission!

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1