♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Different Shos

Guest post written by my buddy Fidel Hernandez

I went to cabletvadvisor.com to check out what everyone was saying about the different cable channels because last month I decided to get a TV for the first time in my adult life. I know that sounds silly but I'm really into politics and I felt like I was missing out by not being able to watch the debates and things like The Daily Show where they talked about what the candidates had been up to on any given day. I think it's important to be informed particularly if you are planning on voting in the national election, which of course I am. I read what I can online but it's hard to tell what's partisan and what's not and you definitely get a better idea for everyone's character when you can see them speaking and being interviewed live on national TV. I still haven't decided to I like the most but I definitely have some ideas for who I like the least… I guess we'll have to see how the election plays out.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1