♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, March 26, 2012

MARTHA'S BEER PARTY

Post contributed by Hilton Miranda

I love to watch the “Today Show” every morning on my clear wireless tv. I have been watching it since I was a little girl. I remember my parents watching the show when I was little when Katie Curic and Bryant Gumble were the hosts. That has to have been at least fifteen years ago. I think what I like most about the show is that it is not just news. They always have cool lifestyle stories. They also always have a food demonstration on the show and I love to cook. Yesterday, they had Martha Stewart ( she is a regular guest). She was giving some tips and ideas for throwing a beer party. She was talking about how many new different types of beers there were to drink and how you should pair them with appetizers. I think that my favorite thing that she showed was shaving a root veggie into thin little strips. I think that it was a giant radish variety. She shaved little strips and then fried them. She paired the crispy brown strips with a dark amber ale. My mouth was watering just watching!

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1