♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Long time

Hello Everyone,

                           I am back blogging, I got tired of working I don't know I am not gonna work anymore. I am just gonna play and play online blogging browsing etc etc... whatever....

Anyway, I am gonna be blogging everyday I hope. Today is sunday me and Joanne didn't go to church I had headache real bad and Joanne had stomach ache. So anyway, I almost slept whole morning. Woke up Joanne was telling me that she was hungry and I looked at the clock it was time for lunch and here comes Jodel brought us food. So sweet...thanks Jodel for being so thoughtful and kind. You are awesome.

                          Well, anyhow I wanna get a new laptop because what I am using right now is an ugly old laptop called Dell. I wanna get a Macbook pro....sigh Daddy get me one pls.. haha whatever he won't buy me one. Oh well, guess I am gonna be using this laptop for long. WE have a fifty inches computer but Daddy is playing on it and Joey they are crazy addict about video games and I don't know why...

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1