♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Promote your business

My husband and his Dad has a furniture business. I think you can call it a "partner". They are a partner. They started it couple of years ago. They have been so busy lately and so is my husband. Joel sometimes work late at night. And I don't really like it when all he do is work all the time.

Anyway, they need to promote their business. There are so many ways to promote businesses by advertising products through t-shirts, cuztomized notepads, pens, drinkwares, tote bags and other kinds of things. You can put your business name and website on the products and give it to your friends and family.

I talked to my husband about it and he is going to do the t-shirts. I think that's cool. I am trying to help them. I sometimes blog about their business, twitter it, and advertise the business at facebook.

Well, if you guys want to promote your business you need to advertise them buy using promotional products. Pls. visit gopromos.com and get promotional things like pens, notepads, apparel etc and give it away to people.

Try it guys and I guarantee you that it will help your business grow. Let all the people know about your business!!

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1