♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, March 9, 2009

Advance happy birthday to me

We had fun saturday my friends came over in our house then we ate at woodlands house restaurant after we ate dinner we went back to our paradise for the cake hehehe. My Other friends didn't come co'z some of them were so busy and sick. We missed them though.
We celebrate my b-day in 4 days advance lol. My birthday is on March 11 wednesday by the way..

Photos below.
@the woodlands house restaurant



@ our house


Crazy pixs of us



more pixs @ fwenster!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Romy said...

Hi! I have posted your link. Happy birthday pala in advance!

Anonymous said...

advance happy b-day friend

Love Lanie

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Fort Worth! Looks like you really had fun! well, happy birthday to you :)

Nova said...

Yes girl its my new/ other blog... thanks for the visit, happy birthday... i can see you have so much fun here....

Check out my New Updates:
HISTORY of SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
SPICES OF LIFE

Madel said...

thanks friends for the greetings here hehehehe..

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1