♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, March 16, 2009

Update..

I don't update on this blog much because I am busy with my other blogs. Well, I'll tell you a short summary of what we did last week. If you visit my other blogs then you will know what else we did.

Anyway, Wednesday my birthday we went to Chili's Restaurant for dinner, Friday we went to Goodson's Cafe with my in-laws and some of our beloved friends that was a part two b-day celebration lol. Saturday, we stayed at home hubby changed our screen door at the back. Sunday, we had fellowship at our Church. We enjoyed the fellowship and the food that everyone brought and today am here lying on my bed being lazy. It is always so good to be at home relaxing with my kids.

I am not sure what I am going to do this week I don't have any plans yet.

That's all for today and hope you guys have a happy day!

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1