♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy-busy

I need to be busy again. I need to finish my Dad's website. I made this website untiltheend.org our Church website. Need to finish it I want to add pictures on it. I mean Dad's Philippine Trip Photos he is been wanting me to put photos on it and descriptions but I didn't do it yet.

The website is so simple but neat and it looks professional. Creating a website is not easy at all. You have to learn computer language so you will know how to do it.
I have been planning to study a webdesigner but I just don't have time because I have two kids. Maybe I can do it when they my kids go to school.

Anyway, our website joelmadel.com is still under construction I just don't time right now you know. I want to put our family history on that website.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1