♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Exhausted..

My body is weak cause I still have a flu and I am so tired at this moment. I went groceries this morning got back home hubby and I watch movies together my kids got bored after we watch movies so we decided to go to park. We got there and all of my kids were sleeping yeah really funny! But I had to wake them up so they can play.

Anyway, when we got back I was so tired Joel was working at his laptop drawing some cabinets. He didn't go with me at the park so I didn't really enjoyed my time out there. It's nice if he would go with me so I don't get so tired chasing at them anyway, hubby is just so busy he had to work.

Anyhow, I really want to sleep rigth now but Jolaine is wide awake and she doesn't want to sleep yet.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1