♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, September 10, 2010

Secure at the Movies

Thanks to Wm Rowe

I have been seeing my boyfriend for over two years now. Anyone who has ever had a long term boyfriend knows that it is almost like you are also dating his friends. Needless to say, I see my fair share of typically male oriented movies. I do not mind because we get to spend time together. We usually go out for a bit to eat and then meet up with friends to see a comedy or action type of movie.

I would say that I generally see a movie at least once a month. I can rest assured that my home will be safe when I set my home security alarm. I looked for a ADT dealers around Detroit. I can enjoy a relaxing evening with my boyfriend and a few friends. It is great to get out, even for a night. I know I would not go out nearly as often if I were worried over my home and belongings.

Movies give me something to discuss with my boyfriends' diverse group of friends without it getting awkward. We all see a movie and then can talk about it. It is a great icebreaker if I have not seen the person in a long time or have not met him personally yet. Seeing movies is an enjoyable experience for me.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1