♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

At Battleship Texas and San Jacinto Monument

Wednesday (today) we went to Battleship Texas and the Monument. We picked up Shanen and Shawn this morning because I asked them to go with us and I am so glad they did. We had fun even though it was hot lol. We really enjoyed looking at the battleship Texas and the monument. The kids really had fun. We are so very tired specially me lol.

We got home took a shower and right now we were just done packing. Tomorrow we are going to Wemberly Texas I don't know what's in there but Joel is going to take us there.

Anyway, all I can say today is I am exhausted I need to charge up for tomorrow lol. I need a whole night sleep so I can go tomorrow. We have long way to go tomorrow in Wemberly Texas.

I'll post pictures later when we get back!!!!

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1