♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Joey's birthday

Joey is already 4 years old on July 1, 2009. We celebrate his birthday together with us his family only. I was going to celebrate his birthday on the weekend but everyone is gonna be busy because the weekend is the Fourth of July it is a holiday. So, we decided not to have a big party. Which is okay with me.

We bought him a cake. (Our favorite ice cream chocolate cake). That was yummy! We got him a birthday present - transformer game, spider man shoes, clothes, and some other toys that he loves. His Lolo and Lola got him some toys too and other kinds of clothes to wear. Joel was going to buy him xbox for his birthday but he doesn’t have time to research it. He is going to buy it maybe next month if he is not busy anymore.

Joey is getting a big boy. He is just a little bit boastful sometimes. My kids are so sweet most of the time. I am just hoping that God will always protect my kids and bless them all the time. I can't wait for our new baby to come.

Children are the best gift that everyone can have and we should always thankful because of them. Some other people want other kids so bad but they couldn't have kids so, for me kids are the best gift that God had given me. They are miracle!

If you have kids you should always thankful to God teach them in a good way and in a good manner. Teach them and guide them and love them with all of your heart.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1