♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, July 17, 2009

Auto Repair

Last week, when my husband was on the way home some one bump at the back of his car. It was a stupid Mexican woman. My husband stopped at the stop sign and all of the sudden this woman bump on my husband's car. I don't know what she was thinking but she surely hit the car. Unfortunately, she doesn't have car insurance, she doesn't have driver's license and she doesn't speak English at all. She might be illegal lol.

Anyway, my husband called the police and guess what? She got two tickets. She has a small car and it looks really bad at the front. If I were her, I am going to contact the auto repair shops online like the collision repair experts.

Collision repair exprets is a nationwide network of reliable, low cost auto body repair shops.

Well anyway, my husband is doing fine, our SUV is okay there's just a little scratch on the back we are just hoping that they are going to pay us for what she did.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1