♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Manage Your Mail

Guest blog post from Joanne Limesche

Did you know that many people have their mail stolen while away on vacation? Unfortunately, this is all too true in this day and age. Before leaving for vacation, there are certain responsibilities one has for protecting his or her home. One of those responsibilities is making sure that the mail is taken care of by a friend, family member, or neighbor. One of the best things you can do before leaving for vacation is making sure someone will take care of any mail that arrives at your home. Before leaving my own home for vacation, I always make sure to call my sister and have her pick up my mail. I do this right after setting my home security alarm system. I never want to be the one that experiences having mail be stolen. I don't think I could handle it. Imagine being the one that has his or her mail stolen. Maybe you had an employment check arrive in the mail for thousands of dollars and now it is stolen. Or, maybe someone stole all of your personal banking information right from a bank statement in your mail box. You never want this to happen to you. It is stressful, tragic, and can lead directly to identity theft. Next time you leave for vacation, do not forget to manage your mail. It can be the smartest choice you ever make! It is also smart to get a security system for your home. I got one from www.securitychoice.com and it’s working great!

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1