♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Moving to Charlotte

Thanks to Elizabeth Kaleney for the post.

Moving to a new city was a pleasant experience since I followed a plan of action for establishing myself in my new city. I had visited Charlotte before making my final move and had purchased my new home. Before moving with my possessions, I had called the various utilities in my new city and applied to have all services turned on before I moved. I had also bought ADT security. When I moved to my new city, my first project was to install my home system alarm and to check that it was in operating condition.

That also gave me a chance to introduce myself to my new local police department and fire department. These activities would have seemed more complicated than they actually were if I had not taken the time to make a list of what to do first, second, etc. and followed my list to the letter. When purchasing my new home, I had also made arrangements to buy home insurance protection.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1