♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ouchy :(

I was gonna boil an egg on the stove but I was being so lazy. So I put the egg in the small bowl, add some water and heat it in microwave for about 5 minutes. When it's done tried to get it and guess what? It explode right from my hand, and it really hurts, I burnt my hand and it is so messy every where..I over cooked the egg that's why it explode. This is the first time I tried to cook an egg in the microwave.

Anyway, I called my hubby and told him what just happened and he think it was really funny, nyahhahahhaa..


ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1