♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

School Photo portrait

My son got home today reminding me about their school. They are going to have a photo taken for a school year book. They are going to do it this coming Friday. So, I am going to dress him good I am so glad I cut his hair last week.

Anyway, They are sending us a catalog and the prices if we want to order. I was planning not to order because I know how to take pictures and again, I don't want to embarrass my kid to not to have his own pictures from school so I will just order pictures even though we don't need them. I have a thousand dollar camera here and now I am ordering photos at the school which is I don't really need but that's okay. I love my son I want him to be happy and I don't want other kids to make fun at him..

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1