♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, February 6, 2009

Busy with my family

I was busy with my family today. The kids had fun outside and play, we ate out and got back home. And when I checked my email I have lots and lots of emails in my spam oh wow, I can't believe it. Oh well, as what I have said, I don't have time reading those emails. They are Spam!

Anyway, I just want to say that we had a good day today and I hope you guys are doing well. I know some of you are working but don't worry tomorrow is saturday you guys can relax and be with your family too.

Anyway, I am glad I don't go to work. I enjoyed being a stay at home Mom because I can watch and enjoy my kids every minute. And oh Man, they grow so fast and they made me busy whole day.

I can't wait to go back home to BOHOL from where I grew up so they can see how beautiful Bohol is. And I am so proud of my homeland. Bohol is one of the tourist spot in the Philippines.

I miss going to the beach every weekend wow..I really miss that..I miss Bohol already. Can't wait go back home.

Well, guys that's all I can say today. And to all Spices our Valentines day party is coming can't wait to that day!

Okay enough for today Goodnight everyone, have to watch movie with my dear husband see yah!

Madz

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1