♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Off from kids again

This morning, my neighbor knocked on our door. I was wondering who was it and when I opened the door It was my friend Regina from Brazil. I was surprised. I thought they were gonna stay in Brazil forever but I guess not.(

Anyway, her little girl(Julia) wants to play with my kids (Joey and Jodel) and she asked me if she could borrow my kids and I told her of course why not? hahahaha (kana pa nga naay mo babysit sa akong anak nga libre)

They live across in our house we are just neighbors and if I want to get my kids back all I do is call her. Cool isn't it?

(I am glad I have real friend na duol ra kaayo :)o sige mao rato akong chika ky magloto pakog brownies.) Cyah!

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1