♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Miss America Pageant

Author: Joseph Sandoval

I'm not sure if you would call it an Awards Show but my absolute favorite would have to be Miss America. When I was little the Miss America Pageant was such a huge deal to me. It wasn't just about the clothes or the talents, it was the fact that I thought I was going to be Miss America when I grew up.

Even though that dream never came true, I still turn on my direct tv basic package year after year and watch the show. It's exciting to me to watch and remember that dream from back when I was young. My favorite part would have to be the talent competition. Since I was a little girl I've had a great appreciation for piano playing as well as singing. When I would see someone sit down at the piano and belt out some classical music or sing an opera song I would get very excited, in fact, I still do.

I've always made it a point to single one particular girl out and give her my vote throughout the show. I've had a knack my whole life of always seeing the girl I want to win make it into the top 10. Unfortunately it's very rare that she makes it through til the end. I never let that stop me from picking each and every year though.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1 ss_blog_claim=0102118d69a6dc44ab623f2f44dc26f1